| Spain will surprise with the variety even the most experienced tourist. Here will find to themselves occupations as a hobby fans of magnificent, quiet beach rest, the highly topical excursion program, bullfight and a flamenco, fans of world-class soccer and admirers of improbable architecture. Let's consider variety of gifts which can be brought from Spain, and you will choose for yourself to taste. |
Spain — the museum open-air. Likely in one country of the world you will not see such variety of cultural and architectural monuments. The unique museums and galleries, architectural creations of Antoni Gaudi, improbable bullfights, passionate a flamenco, professional soccer - all this and expects you in Spain even more. And how about souvenirs? It would be desirable, something such that not in one country was not that was on sale only in Spain that the person as soon as saw it, like at once spirit of Spain.
What to bring from Spain:
To traditional Spanish dishes and drinks there will be no choosiest gourmet indifferent even.
- Jamón — syrovyaleny pork gammon. Serrano's jamón and Iberiko's Jamón differ with way and duration of preparation, and also the price. Some grades of Iberiko can cost to you to 200 euro. In Spain for this dish grow up special pigs who eat on a special diet. It is possible to distinguish jamón type on color of a hoof: Iberiko with black, and Serrano usually with a white hoof. If there is no opportunity to bring home, surely try this delicacy in Spain.
- The candied violets became a symbolical Madrid gift. They are grown up and prepare monks, and it is possible to get them only in Madrid on Kanalekhas Square. The cost of such candies reaches 120 euros for 1 kg.
- The best olive oil becomes in Gibraleona by pressing of an aseytuna. Only in Andalusia make 1/3 Spanish of oil and 1/10 world reserves. You can get a small small bottle of the Spanish olive oil for test.
- The Spanish spices and tea will also not leave you indifferent. The fragrant Spanish saffron is more expensive than gold. Its regular use clears blood and a liver, improves complexion, revitalizes all organism and increases mood. A saffron - the most expensive and unique spice on the earth.
- Try a roll from Majorca — Ensaimada. They are made with different stuffings, but especially interesting of them - "hair of an angel" - the candied threads of pumpkin. Such souvenir is eaten in seconds, but impressions remain for a long time.
- Fans of cheese will suit the Spanish cheese manchy or it is possible to taste other firm cheeses. They differ in special "Spanish" smack.
- Fans of "angry" drinks will suit as a souvenir the Spanish Jerez de la Frontera brandy. It differs from French in the best quality, and costs 6-10 euro.
- Spanish wines, cava champagne from Kataluniya or asturian cider will also become a good gift.
When all sweets are eaten, and wine is drunk, there is a wish to have something like that that will always remind of good bright rest in Spain.
- Toledo still in ancient times was famous for quality of the steel. Today swords make of Toledo as souvenirs for tourists who strike still. The knife for letters worth 10 euros intended for opening of paper envelopes is made of the same steel. Such gift will perfectly serve in office for opening of the brought paper packages.
- The wine leather wineskin surely is useful on the way. They are on sale in each corner of Spain, but the good qualitative wineskin costs about 30 euro. Feature of such wineskin — a tiny opening through which it is possible to drink, without concerning a bottle. Try will learn it.
- The Spanish fan — a bright useful souvenir which will rescue you during a summer heat.
- The brand Spanish Kukuxumusu t-shirt became the card of the country for a long time. Their feature is the print with the amusing bright picture which will surely lighten mood to you and your people around.
- Castanets can become fine decoration of your interior, reminding of mad nights in Spain.
- If you visited bullfight, you for certain will want to bring the original poster poster on which your name among participants of bullfight will be printed. Such service is very popular in Seville, and you will find it on an inscription: "Tu nombre aqui".
- Lately figures of the bulls symbolizing bullfight became popular in Spain.
Also you can acquire in various cities local ceramics, blankets and carpets, laces from Galicia, the ornamented products from gold and silver, a basket, a hat, a mat, a product from color glass or everything that will be pleasant personally to you. Spain — the colourful country, and gifts at them picturesque.
And what unusual gifts and souvenirs were pleasant to you during travel? What you already managed to bring from Spain?