- How to make a snowman of paper – the best master classes with a photo
- Fir-tree from a crepe paper the hands – ideas, master classes, step-by-step photos
- How to make bows on a fir-tree the hands – original ideas, master classes, a photo
- Sofie Kinsella - "Shopaholic"
- Bracelets from elastic bands "Scales of a dragon" and "A fish tail": some options of weaving. Video and photo of the instruction
- Beautiful and original bracelets from elastic bands, video and photo lessons
- Festive dress for the girl a hook the hands, step-by-step photos and the description
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
How to learn to play chess?
|Game in chess — quite popular hobby though with the advent of computer games board logical games a little "handed over positions". Today Infoadvisor.net will tell how to learn to play chess. |
At first sight chess seems quite simple game: well difficult in moving figures on a board? Actually, to learn to play chess, it is a little simple to jag rules. In this game strategy and tactics, logic and combinational calculation, attentiveness and patience are of great importance. Not for nothing chess — it not simply board game, but a full-fledged sport.
Of course, as well as in any kind of sport, in chess there are professionals and fans. Many prefer to play chess for the pleasure, without seeking to become the grand master at all. If you decided to try to make chess the hobby, but before you did not happen to face this game, you can have a natural question: "How to learn to play chess?"
For a start you need to get a chessboard and chessmen. The chessboard represents a square game field from 64 cages (8х8). On this field black and white cages evenly alternate.
The set of chessmen consists of 32 figures — 16 black and 16 white. Two persons take part in chess game, each of which receives six names of figures:
♔ / ♚ — one king
Each figure on a chessboard goes in own way. Therefore the first that you have to make if you want to learn to play chess — it to learn the correct names of chessmen, their arrangement on a board and governed on which figures go.
After that it is possible to continue studying of the theory. You should learn rules of the game, to learn about the special courses (castling and a capture on pass), possible situations in game (the shah, a mat and a stalemate), stages of a game of chess (a debut, mittelshpil, an end-game) and other nuances of chess game.
Where to take information? It is possible to get the book or to find the necessary information in the Internet, and it is possible to ask the skilled chess player to explain you the principle of game. Everything depends on in what form it is easier for you to perceive information. The main thing — not to hurry, "chew" each lesson and to do each described action on a chessboard.
Having finished with the theory, it is possible to start practice. To learn to play chess, you surely need the rival: playing with itself, you hardly learn to play well. It is most preferable to play with the living rival, and with such which plays better you: to you will "try to keep step" with whom, besides, he will always be able to prompt you something or to correct errors.
If among your friends there are no chess players, try to find chess club in the city. Plus such clubs that there always there are skilled players ready to help beginners. Besides, it is always more pleasant to study in the company. You will be able not only to learn to play chess, but also will get new acquaintances and friends. Minus consists what it is necessary to practice game in chess regularly. You are ready to go to club several times a week?
If you have no desire or opportunity to go to club on interests, it is possible to learn to play chess, using computer programs. Now there is a set of the various training games and programs for personal computers and mobile devices. Usually such programs allow to choose independently complexity level, contain information on strategy and tactics of game, give interactive helps during party.
Except studying of the theory and continuous practice, will not prevent to be aware of the latest events in the world of chess. Periodically read magazines or news on the specialized sites, watch chess tournaments and the training videos. It will help you "to swim with the current" and not to get out of a shape.
Chess — this fascinating intellectual hobby. To learn to play chess not so difficult as it seems at first sight: the main thing — to study the theory, and then — practice, practice and once again practice!
Read also on our site:
Yusupov Yu.K. "The big book of the fisher""The big book of the fisher" - some kind of encyclopedia of fishing from one of the most skilled (more than half a century of a fishing experience!) and known author...to read further
Gordon Ramsay "Fast food"Forget about semi-finished products and the menu of delivery of ready food! Who will teach you to cook rather tasty and fast food better than Gordon Ramsay, a star British televiden...to read further
|<The Roupdzhamping - an extreme hobby||The American billiards - too a hobby!>|