- How to make a snowman of paper – the best master classes with a photo
- Fir-tree from a crepe paper the hands – ideas, master classes, step-by-step photos
- How to make bows on a fir-tree the hands – original ideas, master classes, a photo
- Sofie Kinsella - "Shopaholic"
- Bracelets from elastic bands "Scales of a dragon" and "A fish tail": some options of weaving. Video and photo of the instruction
- Beautiful and original bracelets from elastic bands, video and photo lessons
- Festive dress for the girl a hook the hands, step-by-step photos and the description
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Roupdzhamping - an extreme hobby
|Roupdzhamping — an extreme hobby for those who wishes to tickle nerves. Fans of a roupdzhamping jump from high objects in climbing equipment and "catch a high" from feeling of a free fall. |
In translation from English rope jumping — jumps with a rope. The inventor of this unusual hobby the American rock-climber Dan Osman is considered. In 1989 Dan tried to overcome an almost impassable site of the rock, but over and over again broke, hanging on a safety rope. Then Dan understood that the reason of fear which many rock-climbers — this possible falling face.
Dan decided to overcome the fear and started jumping specially from the rock on a safety cable, gradually increasing height. Gradually fight against fear turned into absolutely new extreme hobby — a roupdzhamping. According to other version Osman simply liked process of a controlled free fall. Alas, exactly the roupdzhamping became a cause of death of Dan Osman. In 1998 he was going to jump from height more than 300 meters. The rope had to stop falling in 30 meters from the earth, but it did not sustain, and Dan was lost. He was 35 years old.
Despite tragic death of Dan, a roupdzhamping was and remains to quite popular extreme hobbies. However it is not necessary to confuse a roupdzhamping to a bandzhi-dzhamping. The Bandzhi-dzhamping — is a jump with the rubber rope attached to feet, quite popular attraction. Unlike fans of a bandzhi-dzhamping, roupdzhamper use special shock-absorbing climbing equipment for a falling stop. During a jump they can carry out various acrobatic exercises and tricks.
The climbing systems (top and a bottom) equipped with wide foot and zone belts act as equipment for a roupdzhamping. Besides, for jumps special ropes (the main hopping and safety) and devices are used (carbines, zhumara, the eights, gri-gr, petals). Besides, to a roupdzhamper can the helmet is required. She will not rescue from break of a rope or the wrong calculation of a trajectory, but can protect from blow of a rope at unsuccessful revolution or descent.
At qualitative equipment the roupdzhamping is safer, than the popularized bandzhi-dzhaping. To secure itself during a jump, it is necessary to use only the certified equipment from famous producers and periodically to replace the worn-out equipment (in particular ropes). Nevertheless, the roupdzhamping all the same remains to one of the most unsafe extreme hobbies therefore beginners are not recommended to make jumps independently — it needs to be done under supervision of skilled roupdzhamper.
The main difficulty at desire to try the roupdzhamping can become search of suitable object. Far not everywhere there are special towers intended for jumps. And from the bridge just like that you will not jump — the vast majority of bridges belong to objects which the law forbids to use as towers.
In a roupdzhamping there are two main types of jumps — jumps with a horizontal pendulum and jumps with a vertical pendulum. Jumps with a horizontal pendulum are more popular because do not demand not especially many equipment more simply in the organization. It is heavier to organize jumps with a vertical pendulum on dynamic base, they are more dangerous to a jumper and demand careful calculations. But at the correct organization they on feelings come nearer to a bandzhi-dzhamping, allow to tickle more strongly nerves and longer to take pleasure in feeling of a free fall.
As well as any extreme hobby, a roupdzhamping has a number of contraindications. People who have problems with health (a hypertension, spine injuries and necks, etc.) and, naturally, to the minors cannot jump with a rope.
And firmly acquire the main rule of a roupdzhamping: safety, safety and once again safety. Be not afraid to seem the alarmist and check all system of an insurance before each jump. Remember: your life depends on your hobby.
Read also on our site:
Yusupov Yu.K. "The big book of the fisher""The big book of the fisher" - some kind of encyclopedia of fishing from one of the most skilled (more than half a century of a fishing experience!) and known author...to read further
Gelluey U. Timothy "Tennis: psychology mustache...Any game consists of two elements — "external game" and "internal game". "External game" is conducted with an external pr...to read further
|<Virtual piloting - a modern hobby||How to learn to play chess?>|