- Easy to banish worms! or Nakhodka skilled aelurophile
- Childbirth at cats
- Grape snail in house conditions: main recommendations about leaving
- Valerian for cats: the dangers trapping the owner
- Species of turtles: what it is necessary to remember before getting?
- At a dog wool drops out: reasons and treatment
- Small fish cockerel: leaving, contents, food
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Spark som: a mini-shark in your aquarium
|/img >/img src="//images/stories/tip/animals/pangasius-hypophthalmus-1.jpg" alt="Spark som: a mini-shark in your aquarium" align=left title="Акулий сом: мини-акула в вашем аквариуме" />Pangasius — it not only a tasty lunch. The Siamese pangasius, he is a spark catfish or an aquarian shark — it also a kind of aquarian small fishes. That who wants to have "sharks in a miniature" in the aquarium, the Siamese pangasius will approach perfectly. How to look after this aquarian small fish?|
Siamese pangasius (Pangasius hypophthalmus, Pangasius sutchi) call spark som or a fresh-water (aquarian) shark for its surprising similarity to a terrible predator. Fortunately, sizes of a fresh-water shark much less: in an aquarium of a small fish can grow to 60 cm in length.
Color of young individuals of spark som — gray, with 2 longitudinal silvery strips from each party. With age small fishes darken, silvery strips disappear. Fins at young growth of a pangasius light gray, with age becoming gray, with a silvery fringing.
To distinguish a male and a female of this species of aquarian fishes it is possible by the size of a body and coloring. Females are usually larger than males, and coloring is more pale than them.
The spark catfish — is very mobile and timid small fish, tries to keep always at lobbies or sidewalls of an aquarium. At "installation" in an aquarium usually starts rushing about in different directions, can also pretend to be dead. The small fish fades for about 10-20 minutes, and then again "comes to life".
It is best of all to support spark catfishes small flocks on 3-4 individuals. Besides, the spark catfish will get on with labeo, large barbusa, with tsikhlida, gura, polipterusa. Small fishes should not be very small. Sometimes spark somik can clash among themselves, putting each other quite serious damages.
It is necessary to support aquarian sharks in a spacious aquarium — from 350 l. As soil sand, large stones, snags is used. Aquarian plants have to be carefully fixed in soil.
Water for an aquarium with a Siamese pangasius has to have rigidity 2-15 °, rn 6.5-8.0, temperature of 24 — 29 °C. Every week water in an aquarium needs to be substituted approximately for 30% of all volume. Powerful aeration and a filtration is necessary: the spark catfish does not love old water.
It is better to carry out feeding of a Siamese pangasius in the evening. In certain cases the spark catfish can refuse a forage, if in the too light-. Therefore it is recommended to reduce lighting brightness during feeding.
Than to feed spark somik? It is possible to give them a trubochnik, a crank, the live and frozen low-fat fish, squids, the crushed veal, beef heart. It is possible to feed a pangasius with the granulated dry feed.
Eats spark som quite a lot. The forage does not look for on soil, stones — selects only those particles that are in water near it. As a rule, it is recommended to include in specific structure of an aquarium of small fishes who will eat the forage remains at the bottom — it will help to support an aquarium in proper condition.
The spark som is active and mobile, is not choosy in food — this aquarian small fish perfectly will be suitable both for beginners, and for skilled aquarians.
Read also on our site:
How to tame a parrotMany people like to hold houses of parrots - these beautiful sociable birds to liking to both children, and adults. However just bought pet can be not quite druzhelyub...to read further
Big Swiss sennenhund Dogs of breed a big Swiss sennenhund are strong, hardy, muskulist, after all ancestors of these dogs were also draft animals at the dealer...to read further
|<Vitamins for dogs||Diseases of hamsters>|