- Easy to banish worms! or Nakhodka skilled aelurophile
- Childbirth at cats
- Grape snail in house conditions: main recommendations about leaving
- Valerian for cats: the dangers trapping the owner
- Species of turtles: what it is necessary to remember before getting?
- At a dog wool drops out: reasons and treatment
- Small fish cockerel: leaving, contents, food
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Dzhungarsky hamsters treat dwarfish hamsters. Until recently disputes on belonging of Asian hamsters to Campbell's hamsters were conducted, however independence of this species of hamsters was confirmed.
Dzhungarsky hamsters grow approximately to 10 cm in length, reach weight to 45 g. Distinctive feature of Asian hamsters is the dark strip on a back. At dzhungarsky hamsters fluffy pads and very short tail which it is practically not visible when the hamster sits. Sherstka at Asian hamsters has considerable white impregnations — in the nature they should hide often from steppe predators.
As well as all other species of hamsters, dzhungarsky hamsters prefer loneliness of the noisy company of relatives. Therefore on achievement of a sexual maturity of hamsters surely transplant on different cages even if before they perfectly got on.
Dzhungarsky hamsters are active, not really biting. Most of all are suitable for supervision. And it is valid, to watch these efficient small animals very fascinatingly.
How to look after a dzhungarsky hamster
Asian hamsters demand careful leaving. It is necessary to support them in cages not less than 30х70 cm in size Dzhungarsky hamsters need the movement, differently they can seriously get sick. To provide the hamster with the movement, it is necessary to take care of existence of a running wheel in a cell of the pet surely.
It is necessary to remember that also as well as in a case with other species of hamsters, the running wheel has to have a continuous surface that the hamster did not break the pad which incidentally got stuck in a wheel.
Cage for a dzhungarsky hamster
The basic rules of arrangement of a cage for dzhungarsky hamsters are similar to rules for other hamsters. It is necessary to lay on a cage bottom a laying (NOT WADDED!), to equip a cage with a feeding trough, a drinking bowl, a kupalka.
In a kupalka it is necessary to fill clean sand — with its help dzhungarsky hamsters clean the wool. It is necessary to remember that bathing in water is dangerous for zdorovsya and even lives of a hamster!
It is necessary to clean a cage of a hamster approximately once a week. Because of a characteristic mouse smell some "hamster breeders" prefer to clean a cage even more often.
Dzhungarsky hamster food
The diet of dzhungarsky hamsters includes, as a rule, grain mixes, grain sticks, dried ears of corn, sunflower seeds of sunflower and pumpkin, fruit mixes, peas. Dzhungarsky hamsters drink waters a little — in the nature these small animals live in the steppe where difficultly to get water. Nevertheless, it is necessary to provide to the hamster a constant water-supply in a cage.
Domestic dzhungarsky hamsters differ on colors. So, such colors are considered standard:
At hamsters of a standard color brownish-gray wool and white paunch. A white paunch and gray-bluish wool at sapphire hamsters. Pearl Asian hamsters have deadwhite wool with gray intervals, and mandarinovy — is red - cream.
How many there live hamsters Asian hamsters
Dzhungarsky hamsters live in house conditions about 3 years, and at good leaving can live more. Care of the little pet and let him please you as it is possible more long!
/iframe src="/dKziDighvIA-rel=0" tppabs="www.youtube.com/embed/dKziDighvIA?rel=0" frameborder="0" title="джунгарские хомяки видео" height="360" width="480"> How to look after a dzhungarsky hamster
Read also on our site:
Spasms at a catOne of the most frightening symptoms of diseases at cats — is spasms (involuntary reductions of muscles). Usually spasms at a cat testify to existence of a serious disease....to read further
The cat eats nothing Sometimes owners of cats are upset on the fact that the pet refuses to eat. If the cat eats nothing — it is an occasion to worry because this abnormal phenomenon...to read further
|<Cat breed Maine Coon||Hairstyle of claws. How to cut claws to a cat?>|