- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Christmas carols for Christmas
|One of Christmas traditions — to sing Christmas carols for Christmas. This earlier pagan custom with adoption of Christianity turned into Jesus Christ's glorification. Infoadvisor.net offers you texts of Christmas Christmas carols. |
Christmas carols appeared in pagan times. They were sung on December 21, in day of a winter solstice (the Christmas carol holiday). With acceptance in Russia Christianities dated a ceremony of carol-singing for celebration of Christmas. In national Christmas carols pagan and Christian motives are bound. The special place is taken by author's church Christmas carols. Some of them — a foreign origin, but were translated into Ukrainian or Russian later. Among them — the known Christmas song "Stille Nacht" ("Night is silent", "It is silent n_ch").
Except Jesus Christ's birth of a Christmas carol for Christmas celebrate all family members to which kolyadnik came. Masked kolyadnik go from the house to the house and sing to owners of a Christmas carol, and those give them coins and sweets. The ceremony of carol-singing is followed by music, dances, games.
The ceremony of carol-singing is still popular in the people, though already managed to lose the initial sense. Infoadvisor.net offers you texts of Christmas Christmas carols in different languages. And if you did not manage to sing a Christmas carol for Christmas — be not upset, ahead of 12 more days of the Christmas-tide after which will come it is time to sing shchedrivka and zasevalny songs.
Read also on our site:
The Nativity Fast in 2011In forty days prior to a light holiday of Christmas the Nativity Fast, the last multi-day post in a year begins. It is to a vra...to read further
How to decorate a New Year treeNew Year tree — indispensable attribute of a holiday. Any New year does not do without green fluffy beauty. The decorated fir-trees of St...to read further
Celebration of the Halloween 2014Halloween for a long time one of the most favourite holidays in the western countries, and now celebration of the Halloween slowly reached and us. From where this holiday and as it is better to celebrate it (after all on October 31 very soon came!), to you rasskazh...to read further
|<Orthodox Christmas||Christmas fortune-telling>|