- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Patrick Suskind "Perfumer"
| Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, without having since the birth of own human smell, but possessing excellent sense of smell, we will gain idea to synthesize such spirits that, using them, to force other people to love ourselves. |
It for this purpose needs aromas of very young girls. And as they voluntary do not wish them to give, it should kill them...
Suskind's perfumer was published in Switzerland in 1985, transferred to tens languages and held a firm place among world best-sellers. It is mysterious history, the romantic detective will excite, attract and intrigue readers and criticism for a long time.
The destiny of the novel is unique. For last years it is translated into 33 languages, was published more than million circulation, having become the reference book of readers in Germany, England, France, Italy, the USA, and now and in Russia. More than eight years, more precisely, the novel stuck to 439 weeks in the list of best-sellers. And today victorious procession of Jean-Baptiste Grenouia — the magnificent all-conquering monster — proceeds.
Read also on our site:
Patrick Suskind "Perfumer" Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, without having since the birth of own human smell, but possessing excellent sense of smell, we will gain idea to synthesize such spirits...to read further
Darya Dontsova "Agent 013" Tatyana Sergeyeva again one: the beloved husband Gri left on a new task, and from it fishing to hearing spirit long ago...to read further
|<Dan Brown of "Da Vinci Code"||John Fowles "Magician">|