- As it is easy to reach dream, or we set the purposes in a new way
- How to be courageous and extraordinary
- How to gain uncommon skills of communication, watching others
- 8 ways to return itself a full-fledged dream
- Where to take energy for extreme improvements? Three inspiring stories
- How to learn to control itself?
- Friendliness signals: how to be pleasant to people, without saying words
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Dilts Robert "Focuses of language. Change of belief with the NLP"
| If you live and work among people, you inevitably should face need to convince people around of something really important. |
And with it you will be helped by the most popular book of Robert Dilts, genius of neuro and linguistic programming. It is simple to you not to do without "focuses of language".
Sense in that certain speech templates (patterns) are capable to transform belief and perception of any situation, cardinally changing our reactions to it. In three decades which passed from the moment of their opening "focuses of language" deserved the right to be called as the most effective method of influence and the best means of change of belief in the course of communication.
Read also on our site:
Ekman Paul "Recognize the liar on a look...The new book of Paul Ekman, it is quite possible to call the second volume of the sensational best-seller "Lie Psychology". It is the book continuation, kn...to read further
Deyl Carnegie "Six ways to have... Dale Carnegie's book — the invaluable textbook of life for all people regardless of age and a sotsa...to read further
|<Ekman Paul "Lie psychology. Deceive me if you will be able"||Nikolay Kozlov "Practical psychology for every day">|