- How to make a snowman of paper – the best master classes with a photo
- Fir-tree from a crepe paper the hands – ideas, master classes, step-by-step photos
- How to make bows on a fir-tree the hands – original ideas, master classes, a photo
- Sofie Kinsella - "Shopaholic"
- Bracelets from elastic bands "Scales of a dragon" and "A fish tail": some options of weaving. Video and photo of the instruction
- Beautiful and original bracelets from elastic bands, video and photo lessons
- Festive dress for the girl a hook the hands, step-by-step photos and the description
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
|Sand animation – one of the most surprising and beautiful views of the fine arts and animation. The inventor of this style is the Canadian director-animator Karolyn Lif.|
In the world of recognized masters of sand animation it is not much. Ferenc Tsako, Ilana Yakhav, Russian Artur Kirillov, and for quite some time now and the young Ukrainian artist Ksenia Simonova – one of the most famous artists of this direction.
In sand animation of a picture are created from bulk: sand, salt, ground coffee, sugar, etc. Bulk is applied with thin layers on glass and by means of a slide projector or a light board the image is transferred to the screen. Sand animation is applied at creation of animated movies, and also carried out "alive", directly in the face of the audience.
In sand animation the artist not simply draws effective pictures – he creates the whole plot in which each new image as if grows from the previous. And even during live show sand animation is followed by the music which is picked up so successfully and precisely that, apparently, each note corresponds to a work plot...
Whether it is possible to learn sand animation?
As well as any other occupation, sand animation, certainly, can learn. However, sand animation is not so easy as it can seem at first sight. The slightest incorrect movement – and work is spoiled. Besides, performance of sand animation requires quite high speed of movements of the artist – after all work has to be dynamic.
Various art studios offer everyone the services in training of sand animation. Pupils on similar occupations are acquainted with properties of various bulks, learn to select material for the work. So, for example, sea sand badly is suitable for this occupation as grains of sand of such sand too round and are scattered, not forming the fixed forms.
Therefore professional animators use volcanic sand – its special structure is ideal for sand animation. However during the work with this sand it is necessary to protect hands as it overdries skin.
Volcanic sand is very expensive and will not be suitable for occupations of the beginning animator. It is independently possible to study sand animation by means of simple "house" bulks: usual river sand, salt, sugar, coffee, small grain.
To start studying sand animation it is necessary from acquaintance with bases of drawing and composition, the main artistic touches and methods of drawing by sand.
As it was already told, participates in creation of sand animation also music therefore the beginning animators should get acquainted also with bases of musical composition, values of music in animation. Besides, it is necessary to be trained in bases of video filming and video-tape editing, after all without chamber the audience will not be able to see sand animation.
Sand animation is a not only beautiful show, but also laborious work. On one performance lasting 5 minutes to the artist long months of trainings can be demanded. The artist has to learn to feel literally sand, to become with it a whole that sand animation appeared before the audience in all the beauty.
Read also on our site:
Yusupov Yu.K. "The big book of the fisher""The big book of the fisher" - some kind of encyclopedia of fishing from one of the most skilled (more than half a century of a fishing experience!) and known author...to read further
Gordon Ramsay "Fast food"Forget about semi-finished products and the menu of delivery of ready food! Who will teach you to cook rather tasty and fast food better than Gordon Ramsay, a star British televiden...to read further
|<An ikebana - art of arrangement of flowers||The most unusual hobbies>|