- "New advertizing formats". Free seminar of WP Media, St. Petersburg
- We learn to plan for month, week and day
- How to get to the Ministry of Emergency Situations for work
- Dismissal during holiday: what features are?
- Creative professions for women – where to go?
- How to become successful model
- Methodical instructions and recommendations about filling of the magazine of instructing on a workplace
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Professional ethics: what is it?
|The professional ethics is one of branches of ethical science. However in life we use this concept of value there is nobody "the code of morals" – the set of rules by which representatives of certain professions are guided. What actually such professional ethics? |
On one of definitions, the professional ethics — is the set of rules of behavior of a certain social group providing moral nature of the relationship caused or interfaced to professional activity.
Most often the people occupied in services industry, medicine, educations – the word face need for observance of norms of professional ethics, everywhere, where daily work is connected with neposrestvenny contact with other people and where the raised moral requirements are imposed.
The professional ethics arose on the basis of similar interests and requirements to culture of the people united by one profession. Traditions of professional ethics develop together with development of the profession and now the principles and norms of professional ethics can be consolidated at the legislative level or be expressed through generally accepted standards of morality.
The concept of professional ethics is connected, first of all, with features of this or that profession concerning which this term is used. So, for example, "Hippocratic Oath" and medical secret is one of elements of professional ethics of doctors, and impartial giving of the truthful facts – an element of professional ethics of journalists.
Features of professional ethics
In any profession honest and responsible execution of the duties – one of the main rules of professional ethics. However some features of professional ethics can be on ignorance or a carelessness are missed by the beginning expert – then such employee can be recognized unsuitable to execution of the duties.
That it did not occur it is necessary to remember the main norms and the principles of professional ethics:
Now professional norms develop and improved, the public relations change. And in this new picture of the world very important ability to be respectful to the nature and surrounding people – the main advantage of professional ethics of representatives of any profession.
Read also on our site:
To each future mother – the rights Besides that women hold everyone the position (from the performer to the director of major company), all of them still mothers, daughters...to read further
Fen-shuy officeFive days week we spend the most part of the time at work therefore it is very important to feel comfortably at office — then working capacity increases, and...to read further
|<Professional development||Part-time job>|