- Easy to banish worms! or Nakhodka skilled aelurophile
- Childbirth at cats
- Grape snail in house conditions: main recommendations about leaving
- Valerian for cats: the dangers trapping the owner
- Species of turtles: what it is necessary to remember before getting?
- At a dog wool drops out: reasons and treatment
- Small fish cockerel: leaving, contents, food
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Care of chinchillas in house conditions
Chinchilla – a lovely fur small animal, growth to 38 cm and weight about a half of kilogram. Fur of chinchillas very beautiful, maybe white, both grayish-bluish, and velvety-black. There live chinchillas of 15-20 years. Often chinchillas are got for cultivation as their fur is very valuable. But many buy a chinchilla as a pet. We offer some councils for care of a chinchilla in house conditions.
How to equip a cage for a chinchilla
So, first of all, for the maintenance of a chinchilla in the house the spacious metal cage, with the minimum sizes of 70х50х50 cm with the sliding pallet is necessary. In the pallet the layer of sawdust is filled. It is necessary to choose sawdust of deciduous breeds of trees (except an oak). It is also possible to use as a laying a corn filler. It is necessary to change sawdust quite often constantly to maintain purity in a cage.
The cage for chinchillas has to be equipped with a drinking bowl, a bowl for a forage, a kupalka and a shelf on which the chinchilla will sleep. The drinking bowl and a bowl need to be kept also constantly clean and to wash at least one-two times a week, using soda and hot water.
For maintenance animal perches in a good shape in a kupalka fill special small sand. The matter is that in nature the chinchilla cleans the wool in dry volcanic dust. Special sand for bathing of chinchillas contains at least 10% of talc and costs expensive. More economically to spend this sand, it is recommended to sift and calcinate it at least once in two weeks.
In order that the chinchilla was healthy indoors where she lives, it is necessary to observe the heatmoisture conditions suitable for her. Optimum temperature – no more than 20-25 °C, humidity – no more than 55-60%. In the nature of a chinchilla live in droughty climatic conditions and transfer the increased humidity badly. Their wool has no water-repellent properties therefore even it is not recommended to take them often on hands at all – from it the fur spoils.
Than to feed a chinchilla
The food for a chinchilla has to be vegetable. The approximate daily diet of an adult individual makes: grain mix from oats, barley, corn, wheat (on 10 g), hay or a grass (25 g), carrots (15 g), white crackers (15 g). Also the chinchilla willingly gnaws branches of various trees or bushes. By the way, the branch of a tree or a special stone have to be in a cage of a chinchilla always. It is necessary for grinding of teeth of an animal.
It is necessary to feed a chinchilla once a day, it is desirable in the evening. Water in a drinking bowl has to be constantly.
Hair of a chinchilla needs regular combing. For this purpose use special hairbrushes with long sharp teeths.
The chinchilla – a night small animal, at night she is awake, and sleeps in the afternoon. Therefore the cage with a chinchilla is not recommended to be put in a bedroom – night rustling of a chinchilla will hardly help to sleep.
Read also on our site:
Breed Jack Russell TerrierTerriers — group of breeds of dog, very popular among fans of animals. Initially terriers were brought as hunters and rat catchers, but now by many with Udo...to read further
How to look after a pregnant dog At dogs pregnancy lasts about 58-66 days, and, also as well as cats, within the first month of signs any is not observed....to read further
|<How to look after a fresh-water turtle?||Care of wavy parrots>|