- "New advertizing formats". Free seminar of WP Media, St. Petersburg
- We learn to plan for month, week and day
- How to get to the Ministry of Emergency Situations for work
- Dismissal during holiday: what features are?
- Creative professions for women – where to go?
- How to become successful model
- Methodical instructions and recommendations about filling of the magazine of instructing on a workplace
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Top of the most dangerous professions
| Sometimes work brings not only material independence and moral satisfaction, but also subjects life and human health of danger. Therefore at choice of profession it is necessary to consider the related risk of injuries, occupational diseases, accidents, etc. |
Among civilian professions of the most dangerous the miner's profession is considered. Very few people from us represent what it to hold the heavy device in hand and to drill rock moreover and at a depth of 1000 meters. Often the equipment in mine outdated, safety measures (though at continuous checks) leaves much to be desired. Therefore very often we should hear about the accidents which claimed the lives of people.
Especially it concerns coal mines: the most large-scale accident in the world happened in China. In April, 1942 during explosion of coal dust on Hinkeyko mine 1572 people were lost. Ukraine together with China and Russia is in the lead on a mortality indicator in this branch.
Today the journalist's profession is considered dangerous. In a pursuit of sensational information representatives of this profession sometimes are ready on mad acts therefore face any troubles. Correspondents can suffer on a reporting place in a hot spot, some workers of the press and television conduct own investigations on sensational affairs. And all this very often comes to an end sadly. Probably, all remember sensational business of Georgy Gongadze …
According to many opinion polls, among the most dangerous professions there are firemen, rescuers, police officers. These people, sometimes at the cost of the life, prevent death of others. The electrician, the car mechanic, the fitter of conditioners, the welder, the plasterer, the builder can hardly brag of quiet and carefree pastime on a workplace.
And here employees of the industrial enterprises and health care providers most often are traumatized. Works at sugar factories, on automobile works which are engaged in production of trucks, and on foundry productions are most hazardous to health.
Such professions as the woodcutter, the pilot or the flight engineer of civil aviation, the seaman of fishing fleet, the builder working with steel structures, the dustman, the employee of the enterprise for processing of waste, the farmer, the electrician serving networks of electricity transmissions, the driver of heavy trucks, the agricultural worker and the builder enter the USA in the first ten the most risky.
Here everything is clear, these are difficult man's professions, and, apparently, it is much simpler to be the usual cleaner. But also here everything is not so simple as it seems at first sight. Researches show that such work too can be hazardous to health – approximately asthma and bronchitis develop in quarters of cases at the people who are professionally doing the cleaning as a result of continuous contact with dust and household chemicals.
Many consider that nevertheless the most dangerous profession, the profession of the leader of the state – the monarch, the president or the prime minister is. These people often become the victims of murderers. The Russian emperor Nicholas II, U.S. Presidents John Kennedy and William Mak-Kinli, the prime minister of Congo Patrice Lumumba, the king of Portugal Carlos I, the king of Afghanistan Muhammad Nadir-shakh, the prime minister of Sweden to Olav Palma, the prime minister of India Indira Gandhi is a not complete list of statesmen of the XX century who were killed.
And still, be you the simple worker or the president of the country, do not forget about precautionary measures on a workplace and safety measures, and then your native and you, will sleep peacefully at night.
Read also on our site:
Appearance at work after the decree And here at last that hour when you, young mother, decided to start again functions came and further to build with...to read further
How to create the photographer's portfolioThe people needing services of the photographer prefer to examine at first his works to estimate professionalism. For...to read further
|<Rules of business communication||Unusual professions – what they?>|