- How to make a snowman of paper – the best master classes with a photo
- Fir-tree from a crepe paper the hands – ideas, master classes, step-by-step photos
- How to make bows on a fir-tree the hands – original ideas, master classes, a photo
- Sofie Kinsella - "Shopaholic"
- Bracelets from elastic bands "Scales of a dragon" and "A fish tail": some options of weaving. Video and photo of the instruction
- Beautiful and original bracelets from elastic bands, video and photo lessons
- Festive dress for the girl a hook the hands, step-by-step photos and the description
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Classical zhuravlik in equipment of origami
|One ancient Japanese legend says: if from paper to put one thousand zhuravlik – the desire by all means will come true... During World War II the Japanese girl Sadako Sasaki sick with leukemia, one of victims of nuclear explosion in Hiroshima, gave the new birth to this legend. She believed that when having put one thousand paper zhuravlik, she will recover, and on its native earth the world will return. Sadako managed to make only 644 zhuravlik...|
Art of production from the put paper of various figures is called as origami that in translation from Japanese "the put paper" means (ori – to put, kami – paper). Traditionally the origami is considered Japanese art, but roots of this tradition leave to ancient China which is the paper homeland.
For origami any special tools or expensive materials are not necessary. Everything that is necessary, is a sheet of paper. Any paper will be suitable for origami, the main condition is a sufficient durability and flexibility that paper was not torn when folding.
The special complex of receptions, and also set of conventional signs with which it is possible to sketch even the most difficult scheme of folding is developed for production of products in equipment of origami. In origami there are so-called basic forms – simple figures of origami on the basis of which more difficult forms are carried out further. In total such basic forms eleven.
From paper origamist put various figures: birds and animals, plants, people, buildings, cars. Paper for origami can be color, then figures turn out even more interesting. And from separate triangular modules of origami it is possible to collect very beautiful volume figures. Such equipment is called as modular origami.
Today we suggest you to make in equipment of origami of a classical zhuravlik.
Classical zhuravlik origami
Who knows, perhaps yours zhuravlik will help execution of someone's treasured desire!
Read also on our site:
Gelluey U. Timothy "Tennis: psychology mustache...Any game consists of two elements — "external game" and "internal game". "External game" is conducted with an external pr...to read further
McColl T. "Yoga: the curing asanas"The book of the famous medical editor of the Yoga Journal magazine Timothy McColl is unique as it is devoted only...to read further
|<How to learn to draw?||How to choose to itself a hobby?>|