- How to make a snowman of paper – the best master classes with a photo
- Fir-tree from a crepe paper the hands – ideas, master classes, step-by-step photos
- How to make bows on a fir-tree the hands – original ideas, master classes, a photo
- Sofie Kinsella - "Shopaholic"
- Bracelets from elastic bands "Scales of a dragon" and "A fish tail": some options of weaving. Video and photo of the instruction
- Beautiful and original bracelets from elastic bands, video and photo lessons
- Festive dress for the girl a hook the hands, step-by-step photos and the description
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
How to learn to draw?
| Often, looking at a picture of the glorified artist or skillfully painted kitchen utensils, we notice that it would be quite good to learn to draw independently. After all this such pleasure – to embody the vision of this world in drawing! But the worm of doubt gnaws soul – unless the adult can learn to draw? Still as can!|
Actually, even if you represent little men as "a point, the point, a comma – left a mug a curve" - all of you equally draw. And if you have a pencil or a brush, it is a little assiduity and patience, and, of course, the desire to learn to draw – at you everything will turn out!
Do not grab at once writing of difficult landscapes, portraits. Everything is good in its season! Remember that it is always necessary to begin from simple to difficult, from details – to whole. First of all train an eye estimation, coordination of movements, a small motility. After all often hands simply do not "submit" and do not draw that is conceived by you.
What exercises will be suitable for development of an eye estimation and coordination? Begin with copying. Be not afraid that at you it is impossible to self-express so far. Copying the ready image you learn to conduct firmly the line, "fill" an eye. Thus do not seek "to clamp" a pencil – the hand has to move freely.
Having mastered drawing "from the picture", try to draw simple subjects from life. It can be apple, a bulb, a pear. Your task in this exercise – to develop the memory and observation, to learn to feel the line and a form of a subject.
At this stage still early to work with the volume and a treatment of light and shade therefore do not try to study the image in details at once. For a srisovyvaniye choose the black-and-white planimetric drawings which are not too sated with details.
When you get confidence in the image of any contours, it is possible to pass to drawing of several subjects. Good exercise for training in complete perception of a picture – drawing of a still life.
In a still life all subjects are not mobile, they are recorded on the places. Therefore it is easier to transfer a form of these subjects and therefore ability to draw a still life is basic in the fine arts. Look at composition, pay attention as on the relation subjects are to each other located. Having studied composition, start drawing.
It is not recommended to start drawing a still life (and in principle any other drawing) from some concrete subject – after all you can not guess with proportions and an arrangement of drawing concerning paper. Better previously in thin lines to make a small marking – to specify where what subject will be.
To learn to draw subjects in "volume", it is necessary to study the main geometrical volume bodies (a cube, a parallelepiped, the sphere, a cone, the cylinder, Torahs). Practically each real subject can be conditionally broken into one or several such bodies.
You for certain noticed that under a different corner volume bodies look differently. The way of the image of volume bodies transferring their own spatial structure and an arrangement in space is called in the fine arts as prospect.
To learn to draw linear or return prospect it is necessary to learn to define a so-called point of a descent – the imagined point in which lines meet. The point of a descent is at the level of the observer's eyes. Remember railroad rails – at a look afar it seems that parallel lines of rails connect in one point. It is also a descent point. Between any point of a subject and a point of a descent it is possible to draw the imagined straight line.
The sizes and arrangement of a shadow which falls on subjects, depend on an arrangement and the size of a light source which creates these shadows. To be trained in the image of shadows, try to draw a subject at different lighting, under a different corner to a light source.
To learn to draw it is possible in any, even the most mature, age. Be patient, but do not force yourself is leads only to disgust from attempts to learn to draw! Smiles and good mood to you – and everything will turn out!
Read also on our site:
Yusupov Yu.K. "The big book of the fisher""The big book of the fisher" - some kind of encyclopedia of fishing from one of the most skilled (more than half a century of a fishing experience!) and known author...to read further
Gelluey U. Timothy "Tennis: psychology mustache...Any game consists of two elements — "external game" and "internal game". "External game" is conducted with an external pr...to read further
|Classical zhuravlik in equipment of origami>|