- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Stig Larsson "The girl who played with fire"
| Late at night in the apartment the journalist and his girlfriend - the people studying channels of delivery to Sweden of sex slaves from Eastern Europe are shot. |
Among clients of unenviable business representatives of power structures are noticed. It seems to obvious, what circles the death of these two was favorable.
Mikael Blumkvist begins own investigation of death of the colleagues and friends and suddenly learns that of murder suspect his old acquaintance Lisbet Salander, the strangest girl on light, inclined to play with fire - for example, to fill in it with gasoline. Across all Sweden there is a hunting for "murderer psychopath", but Lisbet is not afraid to throw down a challenge to anyone - both mafia, and public structures, and the death.
Read also on our site:
John Fowles "Magician""Magician" — the most popular novel of the outstanding English writer John Fowles known in Russia for books "Collector", "Ebony Tower", "The mistress of the French l...to read further
Mark Levi "Those words that we did not tell d...In two days prior to Julia's wedding the secretary of her father, Anthony Walsh called. To...to read further
|<Dan Brown "The Utracheny symbol"||Boris Akunin "Whole world theater">|