- How to prolong the term of operation of the laptop?
- How to shoot with the camera in the laptop
- How to increase cooler speed on the laptop?
- How to include a microphone on the laptop?
- How to learn, what sound card costs on the computer: some ways
- Often work behind the computer in the dark? Light-emitting diodes under keys is that is necessary
- Portable Lenovo computer: how to get to BIOS?
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
What to do if the computer does not turn on? Processor
|/img >/img src="//images/stories/tip/comp-progs/cpu1.jpg" alt="What to do if the computer does not turn on? Processor" align=left title="Что делать если компьютер не включается? Процессор" /> If the power unit is serviceable, the motherboard gives "command" to the central processor for the beginning of work. Chips of the central processor carry out self-testing and if everything is all right, process of initialization of the computer begins. Procedure of initialization is sewn up in BIOS. |
If the processor (CPU) is faulty, initialization does not happen. Fans and hard drives work, you can see that PS/2 keyboard and a mouse energized, but visually occurs nothing.
Whether how to check CPU is serviceable? For this purpose it is necessary to otstykovat the processor cooling system fan connector. You will see that through very short time the radiator of a cooler will strongly heat up. If it does not occur, with the processor not everything is all right.
It is also necessary to check, whether northern and southern bridges of a chipset, chips of RAMS modules are heated. These elements have to be warm to the touch (it is necessary to check carefully). If any separate element does not heat up, either it is faulty, or the motherboard.
If the processor is serviceable, BIOS checks and initializes components of system (POST). At first there is an initialization of a chipset, then DMA, the memory controler.
If the processor is faulty, practically is never subject to restoration. As the reason of breakage of the processor high temperature can serve. If the processor heats up to 100-200°С or rated voltage will be exceeded by 1,5-2 times, the processor will break in only a few seconds or even fractions of a second.
If the crystal of the processor is open (on such technology Pentium III processors, all Athlon and Athlon XP are executed), the processor especially "is afraid" of mechanical damages. At installation of a cooler on the processor it is necessary to observe limit care. It is enough slightest chip of a crystal to put the processor out of action! It is impossible to drop the system unit on a floor!
Read also on our site:
The computer does not see the electronic book Modern eReaders become cleverer, some models even are equipped with Wi-Fi thanks to what you can jump...to read further
The touchpad does not work: what to do?For work with the laptop it is not obligatory to connect to it a mouse at all: for control of the cursor in modern laptops that is used...to read further
|<What to do if the computer does not turn on? Power unit||How to clean the keyboard?>|