- Maxim Galkin and Alla Pugachyova decided to send children to a garden
- Alexander Ovechkin prepares for "a wedding of year"
- Alla Pugachyova cardinally replaced image
- Sergey Bezrukov for the first time commented on parting with the wife
- Evgeny Tsyganov's wife gave birth to the daughter
- Andrey Chadov was suspected of a secret marriage
- Alla Pugachyova tries to return the money through court
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Tatyana Navka and Dmitry Peskov's wedding will take place in Sochi on August 1
Tatyana Navka who in April of this year celebrated the 40 anniversary declared date of the future wedding. Before wedding of the well-known figure skater and her elect, the 47-year-old Russian President's Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov, there were slightly more than two weeks. Tatyana Navka and Dmitry Peskov's wedding will take place on August 1, 2015 in Sochi. In interview to the Tatler magazine the sportswoman disclosed details of future celebration and told about dresses which she already chose for special day in the life.
Some time ago in the press there were latest news that the Olympic champion in ice dance Tatyana Navka is going to marry for the second time, however the sportswoman did not call neither a name of the groom, nor date of wedding ceremony. Now any and all secrets are revealed.
The edition, announcing interview to the figure skater, wrote that now "the best people of the country" should change hastily the plans to appear on August 1 in Sochi. Journalists noted also what exactly in this city well-known for the dark nights, the groom and the bride during the Olympic Games-2014 "were publicly unseparable". Are invited to Tatyana Navka and Dmitry Peskov's wedding not only friends and close couples, but also many well-known persons from the world of policy, sport and show business.
Tatyana Navka will marry in a dress from Valentin Yudashkin
Tatyana Navka told that the wedding celebration will proceed two days. To the wedding the figure skater already sewed two magnificent dresses. One of them, according to Tatyana, - the real masterpiece from the famous designer Valentin Yudashkin, another – a snow-white dress from Edem studio.
On August 21 Tatyana Navka and Dmitry Peskov will celebrate also one more important event in the life. Their general daughter Nadezhda will be 1 year old. In interview which Tatyana Navka gave to one of glossy magazines after the child's birth, the figure skater did not tell the name of the father of the girl, but admitted that it and her darling – "people not that from the different worlds - from the different Universes", but so it turned out that they met, and between them "there was inexplicable force of an attraction". It is known that future newlyweds got acquainted on birthday of the general friend. For the first time together on public they appeared at the end of last year.
Read also on our site:
Nadezhda Meykher as Rasputina and Vayeng... The ex-singer of "VIA GRA" the other day told the press about the participation in show of transformations "One in one". In this teleproject Nadezhda Granovs...to read further
Angelina Jolie learned to prepare in Avs... Angelina Jolie spent the last some months in Australia. There she took part in shootings of the new movie. Together with it on the continent were vs...to read further
|<Elena Malysheva left without work of doctors of the Moscow hospital||Zhanna Friske and Dmitry Shepelev's son will go to the Moscow kindergarten>|