- How to write off for Unified State Examination
- Preparation for Unified State Examination on social science
- Preparation for Unified State Examination on literature
- How to write the composition on Unified State Examination on Russian
- How to be prepared for Unified State Examination delivery
- How to write the essay on social science
- Preparation for Unified State Examination on stories of Russia
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Preparation for Unified State Examination in chemistry from scratch
Today we will talk how to be prepared for Unified State Examination in chemistry. First of all, it is necessary to study the codifiers and specifications published on the official site by FIPI to understand structure of work, then to systematize the knowledge. It should be noted that if you prepare for examination from scratch, it is necessary to begin not less, than in a year.
Unified State Examination in chemistry
Total work contains 40 tasks from which 35 demand an answer choice (1 part), and 5 - developed (part 2). Complexity level the also different: 26 treat to basic, 9 - an average, 5 - to raised. Solving the most complex problems, graduates are obliged to use the available skills in a non-standard situation, to systematize and generalize knowledge. The questions demanding the full answer demand to find relationships of cause and effect, to formulate and reason the answer, to characterize properties of substances and to solve chemical problems, to make calculations.
The Unified State Examinations tasks in chemistry cover four main substantial modules: theoretical fundamentals of chemistry, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, methods of knowledge of chemistry, chemistry and life.
For work 180 minutes are taken away.
Unified State Examinations in chemistry 2015B appeared new academic year innovations in structure of work:
As before it is authorized to have periodic system of D. I. Mendeleyev, besides to graduates tables of solubility and tension of metals are issued.
We prepare for Unified State Examination in chemistry
To be ready to certification for chemistry, it is important to systematize the gained knowledge. It is best of all to make it by means of the following grants:
It is possible to use collections of tests:
/iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="/EwkQH_wDs2k-rel=0" tppabs="www.youtube.com/embed/EwkQH_wDs2k?rel=0" width="560">
Read also on our site:
Preparation for Unified State Examination on mathematics The mathematics belongs to obligatory subjects. This year examination underwent serious changes: it was divided into basic and profile levels. That...to read further
Teenage fashion: spring 2012One of the best ways of self-expression — it, perhaps, fashionable clothes. And teenagers to whom the opinion of people around is very important, do not miss opportunity poeksperimentiro...to read further
|<Changes of Unified State Examination in 2015||How to be prepared for Unified State Examination in biology>|