- Birch mushrooms: recipes of preparation of mushroom dishes
- Photowall-paper: choose intelligently
- How to weld paste from a flour?
- Drawing room and bedroom in one room (photo)
- /a href="/10204-schitaem-kvadratnye-metry-v-pomeshhenii-praviljnoj-i-nepraviljnoj-formy.html" tppabs="InfoHow.net/renovation/10204-schitaem-kvadratnye-metry-v-pomeshhenii-praviljnoj-i-nepraviljnoj-formy.html" class="jcl_comment">We consider square meters in the correct and wrong form
- Installation of a balcony: documents, works
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
How to weld paste from a flour?
In Soviet period practically all knew how to weld paste from a flour. First, this material managed absolutely cheap, and secondly, then it was very difficult to buy special glue for wall-paper because of deficiency of goods.
Today there is no deficiency, and any building material can be got easily in shop. However very few people know that independently prepared paste can become more better a product, than store. For example, for a pokleyka of wall-paper paste is the most suitable, especially, if you have no time previously to process walls. The matter is that the substance perfectly works even with oil paint and will be able strongly to hold the thickest wall-paper.
Besides, house paste is the environmentally friendly product which is not containing harmful chemicals. You will be able to be sure that your relatives will not receive a portion of poisonous chemicals in own house.
The glued material is useful not only for wall-paper, a zakleyka of windows for the winter, but also for production of hand-made articles. Also with its help it is very convenient to glue seeds on a tape. Below you learn how to weld paste from a flour the hands.
How to weld paste from a flour: recipe
This paste perfectly will be suitable for a pokleyka of wall-paper. Before preparation, make approximate calculations to determine the necessary volume of a product.
It is required to you:
Also prepare a bowl for cooking and capacity for ready substance. Best of all buckets or big deep pans approach. Still the gauze for filtering that did not remain lumps is required. Take a flour poor quality, as it more sticky.
Flour paste for wall-paper is ready!
On a note: Conveniently to apply the glued substance on wall-paper both a brush, and the roller. If droplets of paste get on the face of wall-paper, it is easy to eliminate them with a piece of a gauze.
Video about house paste preparation:
/iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="/RicTBL7d7Q8-rel=0" tppabs="www.youtube.com/embed/RicTBL7d7Q8?rel=0" width="560">
Paste from starch perfectly is suitable for production of a papier-mache and other hand-made articles. The way of preparation very simple will also not take a lot of time.
In a bowl part one tablespoon of potato starch and five tablespoons of cold water. The turned-out mix has to be similar on a consistence on sour cream. Carefully mix that did not remain lumps.
Will boil five tablespoons of water, and then pour in it a squirt in the dissolved starch at continuous stirring. If weight turns out too dense, change proportions a little and add more water.
Such paste should be used, only when it warm. A period of storage – no more than five hours to make preparation for the future it will not turn out.
On a note: In the course of hardening on a surface of starched paste the film is formed. Be careful and watch that it did not get on a product, differently it will turn out inaccurately.
Now you know how to weld paste from a flour and starch. Choose the suitable recipe and safely start preparation process!
Read also on our site:
Re-planning of the apartment: luxury or neo... Re-planning of the apartment – very popular way to make the housing is cozier if does not arrange you and...to read further
Gypsum cardboard the hands Gypsum cardboard – the fine modern material which is widely used in construction and repair. Panels from gypsum cardboard perfectly will approach as economic and byst...to read further