- Easy to banish worms! or Nakhodka skilled aelurophile
- Childbirth at cats
- Grape snail in house conditions: main recommendations about leaving
- Valerian for cats: the dangers trapping the owner
- Species of turtles: what it is necessary to remember before getting?
- At a dog wool drops out: reasons and treatment
- Small fish cockerel: leaving, contents, food
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Grape snail in house conditions: main recommendations about leaving
Grape snails – good cohabitants in any aquariums. They generously pay for accommodation in purity as perfectly clear walls of pools. For it they with pleasure are held by owners of various small fishes. Some consider them also as profitable business as this product is demanded by elite restaurants and pharmaceutical firms. Someone wants to grow up them for own culinary needs. How to look after grape snails in house conditions – here the main issue which interests everyone them to get.
How there lives a grape snail?
Grape snail – the most often met copy. Having looked at a photo, you remember at once that more than once saw them. They live at dachas, in the city, in the wood and even on roadsides of highways. No difficulties with care of them are present.
There is a lot of names at grape snails. And all because people use them and in food long ago, and as domestic pets. For example, in Rome there were special farms as rich patricians with pleasure tasted them on a feast.
In the Middle Ages the nobility also appreciated snails and accepted in food as healthy food. If first snails also chose where to them to live, already remained corners on the earth where they did not reach a little. And precisely these places not on the Euroasian continent.
Fall into hibernation in the winter. For this purpose they close a crack in a sink own slime which hardens, and the snail has an opportunity quietly to fall asleep. Begins preparation for winter cold weather early and there is a usually following:
However accommodation of a grape snail of the house where heat and lack of snow is always provided, changes her rhythm of life and priorities.
Cultivation of a grape snail
Its life expectancy 20, and sometimes and 30 years if it lives in a terrarium. In the nature of eyelids of snails it is short as they are eaten not only people, but also many small animals: caress, hedgehogs, etc. How to look after grape snails, simply to understand: the correct leaving surely includes availability of water and dry space that they could creep up-down a wall and in too time to receive moisture, when necessary. It is possible to feed them:
Cultivation of snails in house conditions
In the apartment the snail can completely change the habits. It is surprising, what even she can eat the remains of animal food easily. Fruit and vegetables for it in general were always a delicacy. Breathes one lung with very low frequency of a breath exhalation. In a terrarium for good ventilation there have to be cracks, also it needs to be sprinkled from a spray at least 1 time per day. In general, special requirements to how to look after grape snails, do not exist.
If snails interest as means to earn, is recommended to reflect on, where them to market at first. If simply there was a wish to get houses of the unostentatious pet or the cleaner of an aquarium, it is possible to go to pet-shop safely.
Read also on our site:
The most popular types tsikhlid In total on the globe there are more than 200 types tsikhlid, of course, not all from them became aquarian inhabitants. But, nevertheless, about...to read further
Reproduction of hamstersIf at you there live two heterosexual hamsters, you should know how there is a reproduction of hamsters — even if you do not plan them to part purposefully. On...to read further
|<A valerian for cats: the dangers trapping the owner||Childbirth at cats>|