- How to prolong the term of operation of the laptop?
- How to shoot with the camera in the laptop
- How to increase cooler speed on the laptop?
- How to include a microphone on the laptop?
- How to learn, what sound card costs on the computer: some ways
- Often work behind the computer in the dark? Light-emitting diodes under keys is that is necessary
- Portable Lenovo computer: how to get to BIOS?
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Portable Lenovo computer: how to get to BIOS?
Happy owners of Lenovo laptops need change of standard parameters of the device or installation of the additional software sooner or later. But not each user can brag of such level of technical knowledge. After all for this purpose it is necessary to carry out an entrance to BIOS (BIOS) on the Lenovo laptop. In this article we will tell how it can be made.
To enter into BIOS on the Lenovo laptop: why it to do?
In any BIOS laptop is one of the most significant parts. It is set of the microprograms providing interrelation of a hardware component of the computer, the connected external devices and an operating system.
Having entered in the BIOS Lenovo laptop, the user can correct operation of the touchpad, change working parameters of the accumulator and a security setting of system, to change image conclusion options, to look through factory parameters of accessories (the winchester, the optical store, the motherboard, etc.), to expose necessary settings for reinstallation of OS (Windows 8 and others).
How to enter BIOS on the Lenovo laptop
For performance of the listed above tasks will demand to enter BIOS. It has the intuitive interface in the form of the text table and simple management by means of keys that considerably simplifies work with it. On laptops of different brands and models it can have small distinctions, to be from different producers, but the functional part always remains invariable. Before starting working in BIOS, take care of the sufficient level of a charge of the battery of your laptop, or simply connect it to power supply network. After all sudden shutdown of the laptop during the work in basic structures can negatively affect operability of your gadget.
Some Lenovo models can differ in ways of an entrance to BIOS and an exit from it (though it is not cardinal) therefore for a start it is necessary to address to the user's guide. As well as the majority of other manufacturing companies, Lenovo uses hotkeys, or appoint separate, intended only for an entrance to BIOS. Therefore possible ways considerably differ among themselves, but the most widespread way working practically at all Lenovo models is deduction of the F2 key at turning on of the laptop.
For example, to carry out an entrance to BIOS on the Lenovo laptop of the models g500, g 505, g510 it is necessary to switch off a gadget, then to press the Novo button, and there already to choose the suitable mode: Legacy Support (for change of OS) or UFFI (standard).
In a case with the v580c or b590 models it is possible to enter into BIOS by means of keys, holding them after turning on of the laptop:
In some models above the keyboard there is a special button "Access IBM" which pressing at the time of turning on of the computer will allow to enter BIOS cover. For access to settings it will be necessary to select the Start setup utility item.
Pressing of the Think Vantage button can be one more option of an entrance to BIOS, but it is present not at all models.
We hope that after reading of this article at you did not remain questions how to come into BIOS on the Lenovo laptop. Change settings of the device only in case you are sure of the actions. Remember that these changes can affect functionality of the laptop.
Read also on our site:
How to charge the laptop The term of its work in many respects depends on the correct operation of the laptop. In this article we will tell how to charge the laptop, after all the capacity and a charge akkumul...to read further
Keep the memoirs in a look the sny... With a modern level of development of technologies mobile phones began to possess so strong built in photos...to read further
|<Hewlett-Packard laptops: how to turn on the webcam?||Often work behind the computer in the dark? Light-emitting diodes under keys is that is necessary>|