- Thai massage in CROWN THAI SPA – happiness touches
- How to cease to suffer and pass to healthy food
- Soft water: simply, conveniently, favourably
- On the way to symmetry: advantage of coffee for weight loss
- Picnic. How to warn food poisoning and other problems with health
- Whether it is possible for pregnant women mushrooms? Answer here!
- Smart bust without silicone or How to pump up a breast to girls in house conditions
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Lyubistok: medicinal properties, photo, recipes
To Lyubistk curative properties as people knew about his stimulating, aromatic, food and medical characteristics were long since attributed.
Lyubistok: medicinal properties
This herb is rich with such components:
Infusion, broth and juice from leaves and roots of means apply in traditional medicine with the purpose to reach such effect:
The lyubistok is useful to improvement of a vermicular movement of intestines during locks. Its infusion is applied to strengthening of hair and strengthening of their growth.
As experts note, the herb has anti-inflammatory properties, well influencing healing of cuts, wounds and scratches. In addition, the modern medicine and cosmetology branch actively use curative characteristics of this plant.
As for diseases, with which the lyubistok, it helps with fight:
Besides other characteristics, lyubistka has property to struggle with helminthosis, a meteorizm, insufficiently active work of intestines. Even at medicine alcoholism on the basis of this preparation promote fight against harmful dependence.
Speaking about the sphere of beauty, it is important to note that a plant decoction is applied to washing of the head as hair after it become brilliant and silky.
Curative infusions and broths from a lyubistka
Fight against an anemia and nervous problems
Broths, and also infusions on a basis a lyubistka use for treatment of not healing wounds and ulcers. In addition, they perfectly will approach from pustulous diseases of skin.
One spoon of the crushed roots of a plant is filled in with a glass of water then half an hour on a water bath keeps in the enameled closed ware. We cool ten minutes. Then it is necessary to filter means through a gauze (two-three layers). We add boiled water that the volume of medicine increased to the initial. It is necessary to take three times a day in a dosage 1-2 tablespoons for half an hour before meal. The use throughout a long time promotes effective fight against an anemia, and also decrease in level of excitability of nervous system.
Disposal of rheumatism and gout
If at you rheumatism or gout disturbs, the lyubistok will be suitable for therapy. We cook on a weak spark 5 grams of dry roots of a plant for fifteen minutes after boiling. We insist, we wrap up and we filter three hours the received means. We take it four times a day for half an hour to food. A dosage a tablespoon on one reception.
Additional use of positive features lyubistka
Besides the mentioned ways, the lyubistok can be applied for:
Lyubistok in cookery
As it was already noted above, this representative of flora is actively applied in culinary branch as improves taste of a set of dishes the direct and flavoring features. Thus as spice both fruits, and stalks, both roots, and leaves are good. All components a lyubistka not only are equally tasty, but also are equally useful if to speak about their nutritional value.
As for house cookery, here the lyubistka can be met in soups, sauces, meat and fish dishes, salads, etc. According to culinary specialists, taste of meat broth significantly changes at addition of powder to it a lyubistka.
Therefore, as you can see, the described wonderful plant will help you and to cope with the illnesses, and to the food allowance to add a variety and a piquancy.
Read also on our site:
Hardware massage: indications and protivopo... Since ancient times for the help to the massage therapist and strengthenings of effect from procedure used are various...to read further
Allergy to the sweetThe allergy to the sweet is most often shown at children. But sometimes and adults suffer from this unpleasant disease because of which it is necessary to exclude completely from a diet lyub...to read further
|<Comfrey medicinal: application and medicinal properties of a comfrey||Lucerne: useful properties, photo, recipes>|