- Thai massage in CROWN THAI SPA – happiness touches
- How to cease to suffer and pass to healthy food
- Soft water: simply, conveniently, favourably
- On the way to symmetry: advantage of coffee for weight loss
- Picnic. How to warn food poisoning and other problems with health
- Whether it is possible for pregnant women mushrooms? Answer here!
- Smart bust without silicone or How to pump up a breast to girls in house conditions
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Medicinal properties of a lakonos
The plant lakonos or as it is called still, a fitolakka, is now very widespread in gardens practically of all countries of the world. Its historical homeland North America, but thanks to medicinal properties is considered, lakonos gained wide popularity. Its flowers very small and white which turn into dark fruits over time. It is not recommended to use them in food as this plant is considered poisonous, but for the medical purposes it is used after all, though carefully.
Numerous researches showed that in roots of a plant there are useful substances and special essential oil with a peracute smell. Therefore lakonos widely apply as a resolvent.
Besides, various homeopathic medicines on its basis apply to removal of pain, strengthening of immunity and clarification of an organism from toxins. But to start using such preparations it is possible to adhere only on doctor's orders and strictly registered doses.
In small doses lakonos use for removal from an organism of worms and acceleration of process of a metabolism. Various tinctures apply and as a diuretic. Spirit tincture perfectly satisfies any kind of pain.
You should not underestimate also the help of a plant in healing of various wounds. Compresses from it apply to treatment of furuncles, consolidations on skin and to elimination of gemorroidalny cones.
The main contraindication to the use of this herb is pregnancy, and at any stage. The matter is that substances which contain in a fitolakka, can influence pathological development of a fruit.
In medical practice the overdose facts were registered by a preparation. They are shown by vomiting, spasms, diarrhea, a strong headache. In especially hard cases even there can come paralysis, respiratory standstill and a warm rhythm. Therefore do not begin administration of drugs from a lakonos independently at all. Only the expert will be able to establish, whether there is at you an individual intolerance to the substances containing in a plant and to appoint the correct dosage.
Recipes of traditional medicine
You can make independently medicines according to the recipes given above, but it is better to abstain from independent treatment. Despite all the medicinal properties, lokonos it is impossible to call a safe plant. There is only one look which fruits are good in food. The others – strongly poisonous can also even lead to a lethal outcome.
Read also on our site:
How to treat halyazion centuries national sreds...Halyazion is an inflammatory disease of eyes. During a century there is a tumor...to read further
Description of a demulcent "Drops... We dynamically live in the modern world. A daily flow of information which there is a wish to absorb, life in society where often it is necessary "to close...to read further
Red and meadow clover: medical svoys.../img alt="Red and meadow clover: medicinal properties and contraindications" src="/index.php-src=images-stories-2014-10-krasnyy-i-lugovoy-klever-lechebnye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya.jpg&w=150&h=150.jpg" tppabs="InfoHow.net/thumb/index.php?src=images/stories/2014/10/krasnyy-i-lugovoy-klever-lechebnye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya.jpg&w=150&h=150" width="150" height="150" title="Красный и луговой клевер: лечебные свойства и противопоказания" /> Having a rest outdoors or processing country at...to read further
|<Grass goutweed: its photo, medicinal properties and contraindications||Useful properties of a pustyrnik>|