- We choose clothes which are pleasant to men
- Grace and luxury: bathing suits with pastes and crystals from Zlatova
- The designer of Bizzarro Marco Nicoli arrived behind fresh ideas to Novosibirsk
- INORI gives 50% a discount for Swarovski clusters in the Grapes collection
- Luxury available to all: earrings from tsirkona
- Ideal perfume for women: how to choose the aroma
- How to tempt the man by means of underwear
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Rust on clothes? It does not matter! Read how to bring her here!
You can find traces of contact with a rust on the clothes at the most inappropriate moment. Forgot in a pocket a paper clip or a nail, low-quality buttons and buckles, a hill in the yard and so on. Such pollution will spoil appearance of any thing and can worsen color of fabric.
The modern chemical industry let out a huge number of cleaners for removal of spots from a rust, oxalic or acetic acid has to be their part. In most cases it is necessary to apply only by means of a pipette on a spot some drops of this means, and through time to wash out this place a stream of warm water. But how to remove a rust from clothes in house conditions? Let's consider some easy ways.
Than to remove rust spots from clothes
We dilute a teaspoon of lemon acid in a glass of warm water, and we presoak a clothes site with a rust in this solution. After full dissolution of a spot it is necessary to wash out this thing in warm water. It is also possible, having mixed table salt and lemon acid in equal shares, to wipe them a spot to a total disappearance.
It is possible to remove a rust from clothes by means of lemon juice. Moisten with it the polluted place and iron it the hot iron through a gauze. Then again moisten with juice of a lemon and wash out in warm water. Repeat procedure if from the first did not work.
If you did not know how to remove rusty spots from clothes by means of acetic acid, it is very simple. For this purpose take two tablespoons of acetic essence on a glass of water and warm up in the enameled ware to 90 degrees Celsius. The place of pollution is presoaked for five minutes and after that wash out solution of warm water and liquid ammonia (1 tablespoon of alcohol on 2 l of water). This way will not be suitable for the fabrics unstable to effect of acids.
If there is no essence, it is possible to use usual vinegar. To mix it with table salt in small capacity before receiving dense paste. After that to apply the received mix on a spot and to leave for 30 minutes. Then to wash out this place warm water and to wash clothes. Also also wine vinegar (will help 1 h. l.), dissolved in a glass of water. In this solution the polluted fabric is presoaked for ten minutes then it is erased with other clothes.
In one teaspoon of the warmed-up water it is necessary to dissolve couple of kristallik of shchavelekisly potassium. Moistening a wadded tampon or a piece of fabric in the received solution, wipe a spot to its total disappearance. Then things have to be washed with addition of a pinch of baking soda or couples of drops of liquid ammonia.
And if gloves or suede footwear were polluted, than to remove a rust? It is necessary to part in a proportion 1 to the 5th sal ammoniac and water. Dipping a brush in this solution, delete a spot. After this procedure it is possible to walk on a thing weak solution of vinegar (one tea is false on water liter). Then it is necessary to dry on the sun.
In a case with the painted fabrics it is best of all to use mix from equal shares of water, soap and glycerin. The received solution wipe a spot and leave for days. Then rinse in warm water and erase in the suitable way.
When using acids (oxalic, acetic) in the course of removal of rusty spots remember that it can affect color and structure of fabric. Try to use as trial time means on internal seams or seamy side. Do not forget about the hands – they have to be in rubber gloves. Air the room during similar procedures.
/iframe frameborder="0" height="480" src="/-N_7PjeDCdk-rel=0" tppabs="www.youtube.com/embed/-N_7PjeDCdk?rel=0" width="853">
Read also on our site:
to read further
As it is correct to choose a bag: councils on in...Bag choice — this occupation responsible and interesting. Moreover, the bag — is such accessory which can as rescue your style, and completely to destroy it. Therefore yes...to read further
|<Women's alpine skiing suits||Topshop and Topman began cooperation with Lamoda and for the first time appeared in the Russian online market>|