- Names for girls of 2016 year of birth: what expected trends?
- Names for boys of 2016 year of birth: how to choose to the child the best name?
- We prepare for school: 10 skills necessary for the child
- To preschool children about the nature: informative and beautiful encyclopedias
- Rest in the Crimea with children: to what part of the peninsula it is better to go
- How to write off for Unified State Examination
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Acclimatization symptoms at children
Each person transfers change of environment in own way. Someone does not notice any changes at all, and change of the time zone and climatic conditions is quite strongly reflected in someone, and it needs some days to adjust the habitual day regimen. Especially sharply children react to change of environment.
How there takes place acclimatization at children?
The children's organism still completely was not created therefore we will enough wound to any changes and external irritants. At the child in connection with acclimatization the day regimen that will cause irritability and failures of the mode of a dream can simply get off, or to develop an acclimatization depression, hysteria, problems with appetite and digestion.
Acclimatization at children takes place rather brightly and heavier, than at adults, but this short-term phenomenon therefore you should not give in to a panic. The human body has property to get used to all changes and ways of existence, and the period of acclimatization is gradually replaced by accustoming. Acclimatization at children has some expressed phases which are followed by certain symptoms.
The main symptoms of acclimatization at children
As we already found out, acclimatization at the child takes place some phases which are followed by certain symptoms. Sharpness and expressiveness of symptoms is quite individual and depends on external irritants and the general condition of an organism. At children carry to the most frequent symptoms of acclimatization:
Thus, reaction to changes takes place under the guise of different symptoms, but it is necessary to be the extremely attentive not to miss development of any disease which can be behind symptoms of adaptation of an organism. Reacclimatization symptoms, as a rule, pass for 2-7 days.
Whether it is possible to avoid?
Unfortunately, the human body, in particular, of the child, is not capable to transfer imperceptibly sharp changes of climate and environment. It can react to any irritants actively. Thus, our immunity works and trains that, it is possible to tell, even it is useful for a children's organism.
Completely you will manage to avoid acclimatization symptoms at children hardly, but it is possible to try to reduce manifestation of unpleasant reactions. In order that your child transferred travel easier, give preference to land transport, it is better for the train. So the organism of your kid will actively not give in to jolting as in the car or the bus, and will roughly not react to pressure differences in the plane.
Besides the child who is subject to an ukachivaniye in transport, can avoid this unpleasant phenomenon in the train. Take care that your kid did not peremerzat and did not overheat. On the eve of holiday conduct a course of vitamin therapy. Temper the child and accustom to the correct diet and a dream.
Acclimatization symptoms at children happen quite different, but it is possible to cope with the unpleasant phenomena nevertheless. Thanks to your love, care and attention you will provide to the baby those conditions which will help to cope with "the traveller's syndrome" quickly.
/iframe frameborder="0" height="360" src="/O6jQ_QOHaTQ-rel=0" tppabs="www.youtube.com/embed/O6jQ_QOHaTQ?rel=0" width="640">
Read also on our site:
Treatment of an allergy at children national sreds...Today four children from ten have at least one allergic disease....to read further
The developing computer games for are younger... According to forecasts of sociologists and economists more than 70% today's...to read further
|<The best and fashionable names for girls 2015||How to calculate what will be growth at your child>|