- Thai massage in CROWN THAI SPA – happiness touches
- How to cease to suffer and pass to healthy food
- Soft water: simply, conveniently, favourably
- On the way to symmetry: advantage of coffee for weight loss
- Picnic. How to warn food poisoning and other problems with health
- Whether it is possible for pregnant women mushrooms? Answer here!
- Smart bust without silicone or How to pump up a breast to girls in house conditions
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
How to define HGCh at pregnancy: methods, recommendations of experts and results of analyses.
HGCh is called the hormone produced by the woman's placenta in pregnant situation. This substance starts being developed on early terms, at once after the impregnated ovum passes an implantation stage. Experts carefully trace fluctuations of this hormone during incubation of a fruit as its changes can testify to the vital problems of the woman and her fruit.
HGCh level and physiological norms
The producing hormonal substance occurs for 6-8 day of conception. However it is possible to judge the overall physiological picture in the first trimester of term as in this period there is a support to a yellow body, and the estrogen and a progesterone start being developed. These processes will be active until the placentary system does not start producing hormones independently. The norm of HGCh on weeks is given on the scheme below:
The lowered HGCh level
If on diagnostics the doctor defined decrease in norm of horionichesky substance, it can testify to such deviations:
What does the false affirmative answer mean?
There are cases when the horionichesky substance is shown in biological liquids of the woman who does not bear the child. Moreover, such facts are recorded even among males. It is rather disturbing symptom which can testify to such violations as:
The increased HGCh level
For each individual case of pregnancy growth of HGCh has the characteristics and rates. However according to the general data, the norm of substance in blood has to increase each two and ten weeks of term later, increasing intensity of a producing twice.
Quite often blood on pregnancy of HGCh at polycarpous conception can show a little bigger level of substance. But it is quite normal, after all in a womb two embryos develop.
The unhealthy increase in the HGCh level can be noted in such cases:
/iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="/K5EiQgv3P54-rel=0" tppabs="www.youtube.com/embed/K5EiQgv3P54?rel=0" width="560">
Read also on our site:
What to do after removal of a wisdom tooth Removal of a wisdom tooth the patient frightens shy and hypochondriac...to read further
Essential oil of orange Essential oil of orange (as well as oils of other citrus, for example, of a lemon and grapefruit) widely is used in an aromatherapy, perfumery, cosmetology, cookery and plank beds...to read further
|<Test for pregnancy: how to define it is worth choosing result and what type of the device for the maximum accuracy of the forecast.||We get rid of perspiration of feet once and for all>|