- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
B. It is rich "In hot Africa. We develop creative thinking of preschool children of 4-6 years"
| Here more than 20 years in domestic pre-school pedagogy the theory of the solution of inventive tasks (TSIT) which allows the child to solve the problems rising before him unconventionally is used. |
The child learns to find the necessary solution of an objective through identification and the formulation of contradictions, using thus various resources. Seeking to reach the ideal, that is best decision, the child comes not to one, and even to some correct answers that is important criterion of creative thinking. Solving the problems rising before heroes of these stories, children are accustomed to think creatively, reducing thus stereotype of thinking and, the most important, they understand that it is always possible to find a way out of any difficult situation!
Once in a bush by which the little young lion went to the lake, the porcupine lodged. He very much did not love when somebody came nearer to its dwelling and often frightened a young lion, letting out the long needles. The young lion complained to a turtle: "You represent, it so loudly hisses moreover threatens to prick me with the terrible needles if I come nearer to a bush". The clever turtle thought and told: "Means, it is not necessary to approach close the dwelling of a porcupine". "But how I then will pass to the lake, after all the bush is just on the way there?" – the young lion was surprised. "And you go to the lake when the porcupine leaves on hunting or on another matters", - the turtle advised. The young lion reflected: "It is interesting how I learn, the porcupine on hunting left or sits in a bush?" He did not decide to ask about it a turtle.
Help a young lion to solve this problem.
Read also on our site:
Zhvalevsky A.V. "True story of Ded... The huge colourful book, velvet cover inlaid with stones, amazing illustrations - large, yar...to read further
Michael Ende of "Momo"The German writer Michael Ende is known to the domestic reader generally as the author of "Infinite history". But it has both other kind and wise fantastic stories, kotor...to read further
|Oscar Wilde "Canterville Ghost">|