- Maxim Galkin and Alla Pugachyova decided to send children to a garden
- Alexander Ovechkin prepares for "a wedding of year"
- Alla Pugachyova cardinally replaced image
- Sergey Bezrukov for the first time commented on parting with the wife
- Evgeny Tsyganov's wife gave birth to the daughter
- Andrey Chadov was suspected of a secret marriage
- Alla Pugachyova tries to return the money through court
- Royal delicacy: gentle boiled pork in house conditions
- You will lick fingers: tasty chicken thighs
- It is useful and quickly: the most tasty recipes of tvorozhnik
- The most delicate charm: recipes of tasty chocolate glaze for a pie
- The main guest on a table: the best recipes of home-made bread on ferment
- Unusual seasoning: marinated capers and recipes on their basis
- Our food: the best recipes of Russian cabbage soup from sauerkraut
- How to prepare a sturgeon and a sterlet in an oven entirely: recipes of original dishes with a photo
- The best toasts on birthday in verses and prose
- The most cheerful and cool toasts in verses and prose
Legendary cocktails of the Hollywood celebrities
Some drinks which are drunk by our favourite heroes on screens of TVs, are not only memorable, but also define style of the character. All of us perfectly remember that the well-known agent 007 prefers vodka with Martini, and the heroine of the well-known series "Sex and the City" Kerri Bradshaw and cannot be imagined without portion Is cosmopolitan. Therefore there is nothing surprising that some drinks and cocktails from the well-known movies are closely connected with characters of the main characters. Therefore we decided to collect for you the list of the most popular drinks from various shows and movies which became history of a cinema together with actors. Therefore, take seat more conveniently and, your health!
James Bond: vodka with Martini
"To mix, but not to shake up!" - the crown phrase of the well-known secret agent who prefers only vodka with Martini. At what, absolutely not very well who plays James Bond's role, whether it be Sean Connery or David Craig, 007 takes alcohol with special, inherent only to it style. And, nevertheless, classical cocktail of the real heartbreaker and savior of the nation is "a third of "Gordon", one vodka and "Kean Lillet's" half. Properly stir up, cool to a condition of ice and add a long, thin spiral of a peel of a lemon". This drink for the first time appeared on the screen in 1953 which became the card of the hero.
Dyudya: White Russian
If you did not watch the movie "Big Lebovsky", so to you not to understand love of the main character to the well-known cocktail as the name white Russian. The premiere of the comedy took place in 1998 and almost at once became classics. The hero of the movie by nickname "Dyudya" who was played by Jeff Bridges, saws of White Russian throughout almost all movie. At least 9 cocktails were drunk. Thus it managed not to pour some drink even during a scene in a limousine at all: "Hey, more carefully. Friend. I have a binge here!"
Don Dreyper: Old Fashioned
The hero of known series "Madmen" likes to walk in expensive suits not less, than to drink the favourite cocktail under the name Old Fashioned. This drink in itself already deserves Emmie's award. Thus the hero of series by the name of Don Dreyper loves the mass of classical gadgets. But this cocktail always on the first place. Bitter liqueur, rye whisky and surely one cube of sugar is its part. Are thirsty, how Don Dreyper? Do not forget ice and a dried peel for ornament.
Kerri Bradshaw: It is cosmopolitan
If you are Sara's admirer of Jessica Parker and her heroine from series "Sex and the City" Kerri Bradshaw, then you are also not indifferent and to her favourite cocktail under the name Is cosmopolitan. Throughout 6 seasons it together with girlfriends absorbed incredible amount of this drink. The following main ingredients are its part: vodka, orange, a lime and cranberry broth which is a symbol not only all series, but also and a symbol of New York. It became very popular in the 90th when on its basis cooked the most various cocktails.
In the most famous comedy of Billey Wilder under the name "Some Like It Hot" the scene in the train when the heroine Marylin Monro and two of her fellow traveler Dzho and Gerry mixed cocktail under the name Manhattan directly in a bottle with warm water was one of the most high points. Ever since this drink became not less popular, than the legendary comedy.
Read also on our site:
The Madonna and her diamonds in 1 000 carats Without exaggeration eternal Madonna will always strike us with scandalous dresses and magnificent jewelry, without looking...to read further
Michel Savoy was found dead in Gudzo... The famous designer Michel Savoy was found dead last Sunday in Hudson. The police found numerous bruises on a body of the dead...to read further
|<Dmitry Shepelev found work on TV||Presented to Nyushe her edible copy>|