Lasagna – one of dishes of Italian cuisine which on an equal basis with pizza and paste achieved popularity worldwide. To prepare a lasagna rather simply, and the set of different recipes will allow hostesses to dream up much. After all it is enough to change only one of lasagna ingredients, and it will turn out other dish is perfect. The lasagna in itself is a puff dish in which sheets of dough alternate with a stuffing – meat, mushroom or vegetable. By the best Italian traditions each layer is strewed plentifully with cheese.
Dough is necessary for a lasagna special – it can be bought ready prepared or to make the hands according to the pleasant recipe. If you decided to use ready dough, attentively follow the instruction of the producer: some plates before cooking need to be boiled thoroughly separately. If you decided to add the favourite sauce to a dish – do not feel sorry for him. The more sauce, the ready dish will be more juicy
Dough for a lasagna: recipe
The most important and invariable ingredient of a lasagna – special dough. You can buy a ready semi-finished product or make dough the hands. Self-made dough turns out more tasty and at the price leaves much cheaper so the choice is obvious.
- flour (best of all special – for macaroni) – 400 g
- eggs – 2 pieces
- water – 40 g
- salt – 1 tsp.
- sunflower oil – 1 tbsp.
Way of preparation
- To sift a flour and to pour out it on a table a hill, from above to make deepening.
- In deepening to break eggs, to add water, salt and oil.
- To knead dough until it ceases to stick to hands, but it is not less than 5 minutes. If dough left too strong, it is possible to add a little water.
- To put dough in a package or to turn in food wrap and to leave it for half an hour.
- To divide ready dough into 6 equal parts and to roll to thickness in 1-2 mm.
- Knife to cut off the rolled dough, having given it the square form. Do not throw out cutting – it is possible to make 2 more leaves of dough of them.
- Ready sheets can be hidden in the freezer and to use as required.
Meat lasagna: recipe of preparation
One of the most popular recipes – a lasagna with a meat stuffing. And even with this recipe you will have a scope for creativity. Combining different types of meat, it is possible to achieve absolutely different tastes.
- dough for a lasagna
- the meat fried – 300 g
- the ham (cut) – 150 g
- meat broth – 1,5 glasses
- tomato sauce – 1 1/3 glasses
- carrots – 3 pieces
- celery – 2 pieces
- onions – 3 pieces
- olive oil – 5 tablespoons.
- white wine – 1,5 glasses
- seasonings to taste.
Way of preparation
- Vegetables carefully to wash up and clear.
- In a frying pan on vegetable oil to roast small cut onions, carrots and a celery.
- When onions are fried thoroughly to transparency, to add meat and ham. To strew with a nutmeg, salt and pepper. To fry 20 minutes.
- To add tomato sauce and to extinguish with the closed cover on weak fire of 15 minutes.
- To pour in broth, wine and to put herbs, to extinguish on average fire no more than an hour. After suppression of a grass to get and throw out – they will not be necessary any more.
- If it is required, to boil dough plates in slightly salty water (that they did not stick together, it is possible to add couple of spoons of sunflower oil). To cast away ready dough on a sieve to merge water, and to lay out them on paper towels. Sheets of dough have to dry completely.
- To oil olive a form for roasting and to put a layer of dough on a bottom.
- To lay out a meat stuffing on dough and plentifully to sauce (béchamel best of all will approach), to strew with grated cheese.
- Alternating two previous steps, to lay out all dough and all stuffing. On the last layer from dough to lay out the remained cheese.
- To bake 40 minutes at 200 degrees. The ready dish to give hot.